- There were no results found.
Maner Costerisan’s Leadership Program
Maner Costerisan is pleased to announce our annual Leadership Program will take place Thursday, May 18!
Designed for college students interested in an accounting career, attendees will learn about working in the accounting industry, the benefits of becoming a CPA, and hear from Maner’s team about the work we do daily.
Students will have a chance to network with Maner professionals and other accounting students. The Leadership Program can also serve as a first step toward securing a future internship for those interested in pursuing the career path.
Applications are due on Friday, April 21, and we will be reaching out to those accepted on Friday, May 5.
Please note we are seeking applicants that are:
- Current or expected accounting majors
- Have completed their Freshman year of college (as of June 2023)
- Personally and academically motivated
- Distinguished in the classroom, on campus, and in the community