Maner Costerisan’s Staff Members Mark Professional Milestones
Our mission at Maner Costerisan is to provide the skills that enable our clients and our staff members to reach their potential. We strive to create an organization that makes personal growth and career satisfaction as a high priority.
- Jessica Myers became a team player on the Business Solutions and Technology department in October.
- Mike Fox, one of our dedicated Financial Accounting Software Consultants, became a valuable member of the Business Solutions and Technology Department in September.
- Emily Wolfenden joined our Tax Department in September as an associate.
- Ryan Johnson earned his CPA license in September.
- James Daw obtained his CPA license in October.
- Mitch Poyer obtained his Certified Public Accountant license in October.
We are always proud when our dedicated staff members achieve new goals that make them even more valuable to our clients. Some of our staff’s recent personal accomplishments include:
Our experienced and knowledgeable professionals continue to be the driving force behind our cutting-edge technologies and ongoing success.
Maner Costerisan’s leadership team strives to continually grow our practice by imparting our founding principles throughout the firm.