Maner Costerisan has a proud history of assisting the governmental community, specializing in townships, libraries and numerous other governmental entities. Our team of more than 40 professionals includes two certified fraud examiners. They spend a significant amount of time on governmental engagements and have extensive knowledge of the unique needs specific to these entities. Our firm belongs to the Government Audit Quality Center of the AICPA and stays on the forefront of the latest audit requirements, procedures and best practices. The services we offer are personalized, with our efforts focused on lowering your costs and minimizing disruption to your day-to-day operation. Further, we seek to help you maximize the potential of your resources – to not only preserve, but to also strengthen your ability to serve the community for generations to come.
Our knowledgeable professionals will provide you with step-by-step implementation and procedural guidelines, making the task of managing your unique challenges simple and straightforward.
Our governmental specialists can assist with the following services:
- Auditing and accounting
- Budget preparation, cash flow projections and cost cutting
- Management information systems consulting
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Controllership and bookkeeping services
- Operations improvement consulting
- Performance, compliance and internal control review and risk assessment
- Human resource consulting
- Technology consulting
- Comprehensive annual financial report preparation (CAFR)
- F-65 preparation