Aaron Stevens, CPA
35Aaron has more than twenty-three years of experience in the governmental and nonprofit sectors. Including governmental and nonprofit financial statement auditing and consulting, compliance audits for organizations receiving federal funding and subject to Uniform Guidance, and internal audits for District and Circuit courts.
He was raised in DeWitt and resides there today with his family.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Michigan
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Michigan Committee on Governmental Accounting And Auditing
- Michigan Nonprofit Association
- Michigan Public Transit Association
- County Road Association of Michigan
- Michigan Municipal Treasurers Association
- Grand Valley State University – Bachelor of Arts, Accounting