“I believe in providing excellent, quality service to my clients. It’s important to me to anticipate my clients’ needs and respond in a timely manner, in order to allow them to have the information they need to run their business in the most efficient manner.”
Jeff joined Maner Costerisan in 2014 when his firm, McCartney & Company, P.C., merged with it. He started his career in public accounting with McCartney & Company, P.C., in 1980. He primarily provides services to telecommunications companies, not-for-profit entities and agricultural cooperatives.
Peers describe Jeff as a quiet leader who always sets a good example. He is always dependable and willing to put in the hard work. Jeff knew accounting was his calling from the moment he took an accounting class in high school.
Jeff’s favorite book is Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom, as he has benefited from the various life lessons it has to offer. He enjoys this quote by John D. Rockefeller: “The secret to success is to do the common things uncommonly well.”
Jeff has ridden the DALMAC, Michigan’s great end-of-summer bike ride, three times (Lansing to the Mackinac Bridge). He enjoys both the metropolis and cultural sides of the Lansing area, as well as family time with his wife and children at their cottage on Houghton Lake. A two time marathon runner, Jeff resides in Haslett, Michigan.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Michigan
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Michigan Society of Association Executives (MSAE)
- Telecommunications Association of Michigan (TAM)
- Lansing Chamber of Commerce
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Lansing, Michigan
- Lansing Crop Walk for Hunger
- Past Treasurer
- Central Michigan University – Bachelor of Science (1980)