“As a professional services firm, our job is to serve our clients with the highest quality. This is accomplished by providing accurate and timely service and always being attentive and responsive to their needs.”
Keith has been part of the Maner Costerisan team since 2004. He currently serves as an audit principal and is head of our Affordable Housing Group. Keith works with a wide array of clients, including nonprofit and governmental organizations and law firms and maintains particular specialization with the real estate industry. Additionally, he serves on the firm’s Education Services Group and works with several school districts throughout Michigan.
Throughout his career, Keith has shown that he has the broad skills and knowledge necessary to help his clients succeed. Whether it’s helping clients identify and obtain tax credits or assisting with the selection of accounting software solutions, clients are confident they can rely on him to meet their diverse and unique needs. Keith has also shared his knowledge as a guest speaker for Michigan State University’s Accounting Student Association.
Keith decided to pursue an accounting career after recognizing his passion for becoming a trusted business advisor and partner. He takes pride in knowing that he plays an integral role in his clients’ success. Today Keith attributes his own professional success to his hard work and diligence.
Keith grew up in Perry, Michigan and currently resides in Williamston. Outside the office, he enjoys playing basketball, golf, running and spending time with his wife and two children.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Michigan
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants (AHACPA)
- Michigan State University Student Alumni Foundation
- Michigan State University – Master of Arts, Accounting (2004)
- Michigan State University – Bachelor of Science, Finance (2003)