Bill has more than sixteen years of experience in the governmental and nonprofit auditing. Bill has considerable knowledge of governmental and nonprofit accounting, including the Advanced Single Audit Certification from the AICPA. He provides audit and financial consulting services, particularly for organizations receiving federal funding and subject to Uniform Guidance Single Audit requirements. Bill has served as contracted controller for non-profit organization for 5 years, assisted small organization in obtaining its tax-exempt status from the IRS and served as mediator between large State of Michigan city and nonprofit.
He grew up in the Lansing area and can’t imagine living anywhere else. He resides in Lansing with his wife and their children.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Michigan
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Michigan Public Transit Association
- Governmental Finance Officers Association
- Michigan Association of Transportation Systems
- Michigan Association of Counties
- Michigan Local Government Management Association
- Michigan State University – Bachelor of Arts, Accounting