Welcome to Maner CPA, your Certified Podcast Advisors Tax Reform and Job Act.
This is the most significant tax bill since 1986.
Key business related provisions
- 199A Deduction – big deduction for eligible passthrough entities
- Choice of Entity – back in consideration C vs. S Corp
- Entertainment v. Meals – Accounting issues to be aware of, deductibility
- Loss/NOL Implications – type of losses, carryforward v. carryback
- Depreciation Changes – 100% bonus, expanded 179
Material discussed in this episode of Maner CPA is based on information available as of the date of its release and Maner Costerisan is under not obligation to update this material if changes accrue. The information is meant to provide general information and should not be acted on without professional advice tailored to your individual needs. www.manercpa.com | 517.323.7500