Accounting & Outsourced Solutions
Small businesses and nonprofit organizations require advisors that can bridge the gap between available resources and what management needs to be able to make smart decisions for the organization’s future. Using a team approach, our professionals will assist with the design and delivery of customized financial solutions, reporting and analysis that can positively impact a business’ bottom line. With a clear vision of your success path our teams and departments collaborate to bring you the strongest, most experienced team to help you reach your goals.
Maner Costerisan professionals share a passion for excellence and are committed to providing superior service with a positive attitude. Knowing that an enormous amount of trust is placed in our hands, we will always seek the solution that is in the best interest of our client. We offer the following solutions to help guide small businesses and nonprofits in the right direction.
Unique and Flexible Client Solutions:
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Financial Statements
- Compiled Financial Statements with accountant’s report
- Prepared financial statements without accountant’s report
- Accounts Payable Processing–check Printing and/or ACH Payments
- Complete Monthly Accounting Functions
- On-site or Off-site Flexibility
- Cash Flow Analysis and Projections
- Grant Reporting
Controllership – CFO – Solutions:
- Evaluation of Financial Institution Services
- Budget Projections
- Owner Board and Committee Reports and Presentations
- Provide an Additional Level of Segregation and Control for Small Offices
- Cost Savings: Experienced Professionals in various areas; Payroll, Tax, Human Resources, Technology and Software Assistance
- Define Key Indicators & Develop Analysis Tools
- Business Start-up Advisory Solutions and Assistance
- Required Business and Payroll Registrations
- Accounting Structure and Set-up
- Internal Financial Reporting Set-up
- Financial Software Selection and Implementation
- Payroll Processing
- Direct Deposit Solutions
- Paid Time Off Record Keeping and Reporting
- Quarterly State and Federal Reporting
- Annual Reporting and W-2 Preparation
- Compensation Studies
- Internal Control Risk Assessment
- Procedure Efficiency and Improvement Implementation
- Succession Planning
- Business Valuations
- Forensic Solutions
- Estate Planning
- Business and Personal Tax Solutions
- Chief Information Officer Solutions
- Webinar: Payroll Update – Preparing for Year End 2016 and Quick Glance at 2017
- Guide to Financial Statement Services
- Michigan Employer Advisor Newsletter – New UIA Quarterly Report Requirements
Ted Alberta, Portland Products, Inc.
We regard personnel at Maner Costerisan as key members of our team and we interact with them on many levels: monthly financial statement preparation, business performance benchmarking, tax planning and preparation.
Being able to take advantage of the value-added programs they provide, such as their Closely Held Business seminar, is extremely advantageous to our company. We benefit from these interactions by knowing that all will feature personalized service, professionalism and integrity.
These and other positive attributes solidify an already comfortable relationship and the proactive nature of their services assures that we are able to take a step back from day-to-day operations, in order to keep looking forward.
To receive a copy of the materials from the video above, please complete the below form. Thank you.
For more information about these services, please contact: