Accounting & Outsourced Solutions
Small businesses and nonprofit organizations require advisors that can bridge the gap between available resources and what management needs to be able to make smart decisions for the organization’s future. Using a team approach, our professionals will assist with the design and delivery of customized financial solutions, reporting and analysis that can positively impact a business’ bottom line. With a clear vision of your success path our teams and departments collaborate to bring you the strongest, most experienced team to help you reach your goals.
Maner Costerisan professionals share a passion for excellence and are committed to providing superior service with a positive attitude. Knowing that an enormous amount of trust is placed in our hands, we will always seek the solution that is in the best interest of our client. We offer the following solutions to help guide small businesses and nonprofits in the right direction.
Unique and Flexible Client Solutions:
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Financial Statements
- Compiled Financial Statements with accountant’s report
- Prepared financial statements without accountant’s report
- Accounts Payable Processing–check Printing and/or ACH Payments
- Complete Monthly Accounting Functions
- On-site or Off-site Flexibility
- Cash Flow Analysis and Projections
- Grant Reporting
Controllership – CFO – Solutions:
- Evaluation of Financial Institution Services
- Budget Projections
- Owner Board and Committee Reports and Presentations
- Provide an Additional Level of Segregation and Control for Small Offices
- Cost Savings: Experienced Professionals in various areas; Payroll, Tax, Human Resources, Technology and Software Assistance
- Define Key Indicators & Develop Analysis Tools
- Business Start-up Advisory Solutions and Assistance
- Required Business and Payroll Registrations
- Accounting Structure and Set-up
- Internal Financial Reporting Set-up
- Financial Software Selection and Implementation
- Payroll Processing
- Direct Deposit Solutions
- Paid Time Off Record Keeping and Reporting
- Quarterly State and Federal Reporting
- Annual Reporting and W-2 Preparation
- Compensation Studies
- Internal Control Risk Assessment
- Procedure Efficiency and Improvement Implementation
- Succession Planning
- Business Valuations
- Forensic Solutions
- Estate Planning
- Business and Personal Tax Solutions
- Chief Information Officer Solutions
- 2020 Families First Coronavirus Response Act – March 2020
- Guide to Financial Statement Services
- Michigan Employer Advisor Newsletter – New UIA Quarterly Report Requirements
Linda Mulder, Grand River A&W
In our relationship with Maner Costerisan, we have been extremely impressed with the quality of their work, the professionalism they display and timeliness of the information they provide.
It has been advantageous to experience the consistency of having the same point of contact on the Maner team, Peggy, for many years. She has extensive knowledge and understands our business inside and out.
The knowledge that each person at Maner Costerisan brings to our account and their expertise in various fields, including retirement, taxes and financial statements gives us peace of mind.
To receive a copy of the materials from the video above, please complete the below form. Thank you.
For more information about these services, please contact: