« All Events
- This event has passed.
- There were no results found.
Payroll Year-End 2021 and 2022 Prep Webinar
November 30, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Navigating the payroll complexities of the last year has been challenging, particularly with COVID-19 provisions impacting many areas of personnel compensation and benefits. The team at Maner can help prepare you for year-end processes and preview what’s on the horizon heading into the new year.
Join our payroll specialists on Tuesday, November 30, for a session focused on year-end payroll issues, reminders, and changes you need to know.
Why should you attend?
- Receive an update on recent changes to 2021 and 2022 guidelines and rules.
- Learn about recent changes to IRS forms, such as W-4, 941, and 941-X.
- Hear how COVID-19-related provisions in the payroll tax law may continue to impact your business.
- Learn which employee benefits should be included on W-2’s and other payroll tax returns.
- Gain clarity on how to navigate the impact remote workers have on your payroll.
- Learn the 1099 requirements for common types of vendor payments.