« All Events
- This event has passed.
- There were no results found.
Year-End Payroll Planning with Maner Costerisan
December 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Handling payroll planning can sometimes feel like a constant juggle – you’ve got to stay on top of shifting rules, make sure the numbers are right, and deal with tax intricacies. Now that the year is winding down, it’s the perfect time to gear up for your end-of-year payroll tasks, and we’re here to make it all go smoothly and hassle-free.
On Thursday, December 7 from 10-11 a.m. Maner’s payroll experts will discuss how to navigate potential challenges effectively and make the transition into the new year as seamless as possible.
During our virtual webinar, you can expect to learn more about:
- Taxation of Fringe Benefits: Discover the latest updates on the taxation of fringe benefits and how they may impact your payroll reporting and compliance.
- Review of Form Changes and Deadlines: We’ll dig into new e-filing requirements, changes and deadlines for Forms W-2 and 1099.
- Employee Retention Credit (ERC) Update: Gain insights into the current state of the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) and how it may benefit your organization.
- New I-9 & W-4 Forms: Understand the changes in these forms and ensure your organization’s compliance with the latest requirements.
- Action Item Checklist for Year-End Processes: We will provide a comprehensive year-end action item checklist that will guide you through the necessary steps to successfully close out the year.