As the end of the year quickly approaches, it’s crucial for businesses and individuals to stay informed about tax law changes and IRS/state updates impacting the current tax years.
On Thursday, November 9 from 10:30-11:30 a.m. Maner’s tax experts will discuss year-end planning opportunities and offer insight into how future legislation could impact you and your business.
During our virtual webinar, you can expect to learn more about are:
• Research and Development Credit Changes: Learn about the latest updates and how they can benefit your business.
• Retirement Accounts Changes: Understand how the SECURE 2.0 Act couple impact your retirement savings and what steps you may need to take to get ahead.
• Corporate Transparency Act: Gather insights into this legislation and its potential impact on your business.
• Tax Law Changes: Explore the implications of the expiration of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and what it means for your financial strategy.
• Tax Planning for 2023 & Beyond: We’ll guide you through the remainder of 2023 and look ahead to 2024 to address potential changes and challenges on the horizon.
Join us on Thursday, November 9, from 10:30-11:30 a.m. to learn more on Year-End Tax Planning and Legislation Updates.