“I am committed to helping my clients succeed by providing the highest quality service, through timely and accurate service, and being responsive to their needs.”
Sherrie joined Maner Costerisan in 2008. As a senior manager in the firm’s audit department, she primarily works with education and nonprofit entities, including service organizations, trade associations and religious organizations.
Sherrie grew up in Fraser, Michigan and settled in Grand Ledge, Michigan, with her husband, Aaron, and their two daughters. In her free time, She enjoys baking, spending time with her family and attending concerts.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Michigan
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Board Member
- Ingham County Sobriety Court Foundation
- Central Michigan University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (2007)