News & Insights
Maner Costerisan Announces 11 Staff Promotions
Ten team members promoted to manager, Kevin Todd elevated to senior manager.
LANSING, Mich. – Maner Costerisan has announced 11 staff promotions within its award-winning, full-service business consulting, wealth management, technology, and public accounting firm.
Ten team members have been promoted to manager, and Kevin Todd, CPA, EA, USTCP, has been elevated to senior manager.
“We are delighted to announce the promotion of nearly a dozen team members to managerial roles at the firm,” stated Trey Williams, CPA, president, Maner Costerisan. “These individuals have added significant value to our team and our clients. I am confident their strong work ethic and commitment to grow as professionals will contribute to further success for our clients.”
Todd was promoted from manager to senior manager in Maner’s tax department. In this position, he will focus on tax planning and compliance for individual and for-profit business returns and provide support for federal and state controversy work.
Ten team members across five departments received promotions to manager, including:
- Brendan Baker, CPA, joined Maner Costerisan in 2019 as an intern and started full-time in 2020. He works in the firm’s audit department, providing assurance services to Maner’s telecommunication, nonprofit, and education clients.
- Kelly Decker started at Maner in 2018 and previously served as an associate in the firm’s accounting & outsourced department. Decker works primarily with nonprofit clients and provides foundational accounting-related services. She recently obtained an American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Nonprofit Certification to assist them better. Decker is also a Certified Sage Intacct Implementation Specialist and provides expertise and guidance on software to the firm’s Intacct clients.
- Adam Frost joined Maner Costerisan in 2019 following a merger with Stevens, Kirinovic & Tucker P.C. He works in the firm’s accounting & outsourced department, providing accounting and financial support to Maner’s government clients.
- Steven Guipe, CFP®, joined Maner’s Wealth Management team as a wealth advisor in 2021. He collaborates with the firm’s clients to develop highly personalized and tailored financial plans to help them achieve their goals. Additionally, he successfully completed the multi-step, rigorous certification process and obtained his Certified Financial Planner license (CFP®) in 2023, allowing him to provide clients with expertise in multiple areas.
- Will Kwiecinski, CPA, works in Maner’s tax department, specializing in consolidated returns and affordable housing partnerships with a focus on personal property taxes.
- Madison Ley, CPA, joined Maner in 2019 after spending time as an accounting clerk at an insurance agency. She works in Maner’s accounting & outsourced department, supporting the firm’s small and midsize business and nonprofit clients prepare their financials and payroll.
- Ana Loew, CPA, started at Maner in 2021 and works in the firm’s tax department, providing tax services to nonprofit and for-profit clients. She also specializes in guiding organizations through the intricacies of gaining IRS tax-exempt status.
- Steven Osborn joined Maner in 2016 and previously served as an associate in the firm’s audit department. His daily responsibilities include providing audit and assurance services to nonprofit clients.
- Madison Reavis joined Maner in 2018 and works in the accounting & outsourced department, providing accounting services to the firm’s nonprofit clients. She specializes in QuickBooks Desktop and Online and is a certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor. Madison also holds an American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Nonprofit Certification.
- Adam Rivera, Internal IT, Operations, has over a decade of internal IT experience. In his new role, he will oversee critical IT projects and continue to support Maner’s internal technology strategy, ensuring its systems are robust, efficient, secure, and forward-thinking.