Maner Costerisan Announces New Leadership Changes, Promotions & Welcomes New Hires
Maner Costerisan closed 2020 on a high note, with the announcement of various significant (and exciting!) leadership changes and promotions.
The firm also welcomed 29 new hires since November 2020, including some new and familiar faces.
Learn more about the positive changes happening around the firm below.
Trey Williams Takes the Reigns as President of Maner Costerisan
Trey Williams, CPA, Partner, Audit and Assurance, became president of Maner Costerisan effective January 1. A 30-year Maner veteran, Williams succeeds Jeff Stevens, CPA, who held the role for a decade. Stevens exits the position, having made a tremendous impact on the firm, overseeing substantial financial growth and service expansion during his tenure. Stevens will continue to serve on the firm’s executive committee.
As president, Trey will be responsible for building on Maner’s success by executing the firm’s strategic plan and reinforcing our commitment to providing the highest level of quality and service to our clients.
Board of Directors Updates
Jim McNeeley, CPA, Partner, Director of Accounting & Outsourced Solutions, assumed the role of Chairman of the Board effective January 1. McNeeley joined the firm in 2002 and serves as director of the growing Accounting & Outsourced Solutions department.
In addition, two partners were named to the board of directors effective January 1. Steve Kirinovic, CPA, Director, Partner, Audit and Aaron Stevens, CPA, Director, Partner, Audit, are key leaders of the firm’s governmental and nonprofit niche.
Matt Latham and Kyle Schafer Promoted to Partner
Two senior managers were promoted to Partner at the conclusion of 2020. Kyle Schafer, CPA, Audit, provides assurance and attestation services for our nonprofit, governmental, and employee benefit plans clients.
He’s joined by Matt Latham, CPA, Tax, who specializes in minimizing tax liability and maximizing business growth and value for our closely-held clients. Latham also works closely with the firm’s affordable housing niche.
Congratulations to the following staff on their well-deserved promotions:
Senior Manager promotions:
- Stephanie Calver, CPA, Tax
- Jessica Fleet, CPA, Accounting & Outsourced Solutions
- Justin Klein, Business Solutions & Technology
- Nick Kossaras, CPA, Audit
- Clayton Stiffler, CPA, Accounting & Outsourced Solutions
- Nick West, CPA, Audit
- Scott Ebert, CPA, Audit
New Year, New Hires
Since November 2020, 29 new employees joined the firm, including 13 full-time hires and 17 interns. The group includes a few familiar faces, as Maner welcomed back Joel Korson, CPA, and Cole Williams, CPA.
In addition, Tim Hollstein joined Maner as Director of Business Solutions & Technology. Tim he brings a wealth of experience to Maner and is tasked with driving the firm’s technology and software solutions department as it continues to offer new and innovative ways to help our clients utilize tech to achieve their goals.
Accounting & Outsourced Department
- Lynn Iacopelli, Manager, Accounting & Outsourced Solutions
- Amy Thurston, Senior Advisor of Outsourced Solutions
- Segun Zubair, Associate, Accounting & Outsourced Solutions
- Emma Nguyen, Intern, Accounting
- Grace Tang, Intern, Accounting
- Joel Korson, CPA, Senior Manager, Audit
- Alex Brown, Associate, Audit
- Kaelene Gulick, Associate, Audit
- Kevin Silitonga, Associate, Audit
- Samantha Maki, Associate, Audit
- Brooks Rodino, Associate, Audit
- Sarah Ambrose, Intern, Audit
- Brittney Daly, Intern, Audit
- Max McGraw, Intern, Audit
- Jon Seymour, Intern, Audit
Business Solutions & Technology Department
- Tim Hollstein, Director of Business Solutions & Technology
- Cole Williams, CPA, Manager, Tax
- Anastasia Loew, Associate, Tax
- Matt Clark, Intern, Tax
- Ashley Corr, Intern, Tax
- David Gordon, Intern, Tax
- Tyler Harris, Intern, Tax
- William Kwiecinski, Intern, Tax
- Ashley Pangan, Intern, Tax
- Ashley Ristic, Intern, Tax
- Avery Slade, Intern, Tax
- Drake Sobleskey, Intern, Tax
- Kathleen Carson, Executive Assistant
- Steven Guipe, Intern, Wealth Management