Closely Held Businesses
As a closely held or family business owner, you are subject to unique challenges. As in most businesses, your ultimate success is impacted by the choices you make. Because your closely held or family owned business is your most important asset, its preservation and protection is a top priority.
At Maner Costerisan, we strive to understand the complexity of your situation, and we have the experience and resources necessary to provide personalized support in multiple areas of your business. Whether you’re just getting started, or are already established and successful, our team of experts can help your business reach its full potential.
Our specialized services for closely held and family business owners include:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Federal, state and local tax preparation and planning
- Auditing and accounting
- Controllership services
- Expense reduction analysis
- Technology and accounting systems implementation
- Business succession planning
- Business valuation
- Benchmarking/trend analysis
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Internal control design
- Understanding the New Revenue Recognition Standards
- Closely Held Business Update Seminar handouts
- Maner Costerisan Closely Held Business Group on LinkedIn
Linda Mulder, Grand River A&W
In our relationship with Maner Costerisan, we have been extremely impressed with the quality of their work, the professionalism they display and timeliness of the information they provide.
It has been advantageous to experience the consistency of having the same point of contact on the Maner team, Peggy, for many years. She has extensive knowledge and understands our business inside and out.
The knowledge that each person at Maner Costerisan brings to our account and their expertise in various fields, including retirement, taxes and financial statements gives us peace of mind.
For more information about these services, please contact: